Wax Day July 25, 2013 | Neu Look Med Spa
50% OFF ALL WAX TREATMENTS
Before and after waxing tips
- Make sure that the area which you intend to wax does not have any wounds, skin rashes, acne.
- Do not shave the desired spot before waxing. Your hair should be at least 6 mm (1/4 of an inch) long, any hair shorter than that will not get pulled out.
- Trimming down the longer hair makes the treatment much less painful.
- Apply oil immediately after the treatment and use it to get rid of the remaining wax. The next step is to put some talcum powder in order to prevent skin wetting.
- Never moisturize the treated area as this can lead to skin infections or irritations. Wait at least 12 hours before taking a shower.
- The use of an after wax cream some 60 minutes after the procedure helps soothe the skin down.